Re: Uniden Repair..

  • Don Curtis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2012
      And of course, Uniden has nothing to do but wait for your radio, and the moment it arrived, the should push aside all other work and concentrate on your radio alone.

      Look at the sales figures and employee numbers for Uniden and your battery supplier. My guess is that Uniden is vastly larger and actually has more custimers than just you.