Re: [BCD396XT] FW: [arc396] ARC XT PRO 1.8 with Radioreference search option

  • Sin Doss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14 8:11 AM
      I have never programed my 396 bu computer, tell me step by step instructions on what to do, from hooking it up with cable to the right software to download, and what position my screen should be in on scanner to start the download process, you can send this to me at sdoss19@..., so not to tie up the site here, Thanks, sidney