Re: [BCD396XT] Another dumb question

  • Jeffry Rehm
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2012
      Thanks.

      --- On Wed, 6/6/12, Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...> wrote:

      From: Paul Opitz <pmanu44@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Another dumb question
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 1:03 PM

      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/publish/calculatingupperbasefrequencies.html

      Polarity is going to be +.

      ________________________________
      From: Jeffry Rehm <scanman1958@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, June 6, 2012 12:35:50 PM

      OK. So I am programming the band plan and the scanner is asking me questions
      that the answer does not appear on the Scott AFB page.

      When I enter "base freq" all goes well but it then asks "input upper/input
      lower" what are those?

      When I enter "offset" it asks for polarity (+ or -) that is not listed either.
      How do I know what it is?

      The scanner does not seem to hold what little info I have in the memory for the
      band plan. I am guessing it is because I am not doing it correctly.

      Again sorry for being a pain, just wanting to get it right.

      I guess I better go and check the user manual huh?