SCANNER SETUP OPTIONS

  • darkstaropscenter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      I was wondering if anyone here would care too share there info "scanner setup option's" if you don't want too share this information that's fine I do understand I would like too compare them see how different they are too my setup options also I see a lot of cop ,fire etc here I don't see much military or federal listings of frequencies nac codes if your into military federal frequencies I can be found on yahoo is midnitedarkwolf or darkstaropscenter I forward too hearing from some of you here