Re: [BCD396XT] P25 Decode Adjustments

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      I have found that one system decodes best at 7,one at 8, another at 11 and
      one at 12. It is trial and error, and other things too. Even weather affects
      things as does the season. Just a bit of wind throws one system all over the
      place. You really need to let it sit a while, an hour or more and watch the
      error rate. It should be as low as possible.