Owner's manual

  • boeingsimpilot
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
      Any idea when we can get a draft of the owner's manual?
    • torontokris
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2008
        I haven't seen one publicly available yet.
        Will probably come out once the radio is submitted to the FCC

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "boeingsimpilot" <boeingsimpilot@...>
        wrote:

        > Any idea when we can get a draft of the owner's manual?

      • uniden.upman
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008
          The O/M and Complete Reference are currently being reviewed by our QA
          group. Once they sign off on them, I'll make them available. Note that
          the Complete Reference will be a pdf document...the O/M itself is HTML
          based (actually mediawiki-based), and we will add details /
          clarifications / hints and tips as they are needed.