Help turning off a custom scan

  • wb6qmp
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2012
      Somehow I'v got a custom scan going and can't figure out how to turn it off.
      Display shows " Custom 4"
      and display running thru the 50 mhz. range.

      Thanks.

      Terry
    • dataman60435
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2012
        Go into the menu "edit custom", scroll to Custom search 4, scroll to "search with scan", choose "LOCKOUT" and its gone with your regular scanning....

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "wb6qmp" <qmp999@...> wrote:

        > Somehow I'v got a custom scan going and can't figure out how to turn it off.
        > Display shows " Custom 4"
        > and display running thru the 50 mhz. range.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Terry

      • Paul Opitz
        Message 3 of 5 , May 27, 2012
          F+L/O,L/O while on that search.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 27, 2012
            The easiest way is to hit FUNC then the L/O
            button twice while scanning that search range.

            Joe M.

            Message 5 of 5 , May 28, 2012
              Thanks for the help