Re: [BCD396XT] CEI's Advertising

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2009
      You're reading it correctly. Virtually all products have an MSRP. Many
      times, the selling price will be below that. Sometimes, everyone sells
      it at the MSRP, and sometimes things are even sold above the MSRP -
      especially for rare or limited edition items.

      This is nothing new - the BC250D (w/card), BC296D, and BCD396T were all
      about the same MSRP, too.

      Joe M.