FS: bcd396xt

  • gnsbr98
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      I have for sale a like new in the box bcd396xt. I have the box for the unit also. It also comes with sanyo envelop batteries and a diamond rh77ca antenna, along with the ac adapter and the serial cable. I have a serial to usb adapter also which is 10.00 extra.

      I will ship it priority mail in the USA. No Canada, sorry.
      I accept paypal.

      375.00

      Im located in the DFW area of Texas.

      Thanks