Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Base Antenna Suggestion

  • John
    Message 1 of 24 , May 11, 2012
      You can put an antenna on anything..... even my skid steer will have one
      with a mount for an HP1 and amplified speaker so I can listen while I tear
      up the yard.

      Message 2 of 24 , May 11, 2012
        "John" your a true "SCANNERMAN"......And i luv how u voice your opinion on things!!

        Message 3 of 24 , May 11, 2012
          lol..... don't even get me going on encryption......

          Message 4 of 24 , May 15, 2012
            Pictures attached..................