Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Base Antenna Suggestion

    Message 1 of 24 , May 10, 2012
      I love the Larsen NMO-2/70 dual band antennas. They work better than
      anything else I've tried. I haven't tried the tri-band antennas, but
      they are likely of similar design. Still, the dual band antennas work
      very well on 800 MHz, and even decent on Low Band.

      Joe M.

    • John
      Message 2 of 24 , May 11, 2012
        You can put an antenna on anything..... even my skid steer will have one
        with a mount for an HP1 and amplified speaker so I can listen while I tear
        up the yard.

        I never knew you could have one on a bicycle? Do you have any pictures of
        it? Thanks.

        --danny

        Sent from my iPhone

      • dataman60435
        Message 3 of 24 , May 11, 2012
          "John" your a true "SCANNERMAN"......And i luv how u voice your opinion on things!!

          Message 4 of 24 , May 11, 2012
            lol..... don't even get me going on encryption......

            Message 5 of 24 , May 15, 2012
              Pictures attached..................