p25 interference!

  • ceidrafter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2012
      I am having some kind of interference with my p25. Pretty sure it's some cell phone towers and two others that are near by. Is there anything I can do about this? I moved the scanner around the house and it doesn't seem to help. Would a directional type antenna work?
      Thanks,
      Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2012
        Try turning on the attenuator. Are you sure your radio is getting desensitized by a nearby tower?

        What does it sound like?

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2012
          What band is the P25 on?

          Joe M.