Replacement Volume Knob

  • T
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012
      I've lost the volume knob on my BCD396XT and need a replacement.

      Radio Shack has knobs, but I'm not certain of the size to get if I need to order one thru the web vs going to the store.

      Any clue what size knob I would need, or where else to get one?

      http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032274&numProdsPerPage=60
    • Dr. Mark Levine
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2012
        Get it from Uniden

        > I've lost the volume knob on my BCD396XT and need a replacement.
        >
        > Radio Shack has knobs, but I'm not certain of the size to get if I need to
        > order one thru the web vs going to the store.
        >
        > Any clue what size knob I would need, or where else to get one?
        >
        > http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032274&numProdsPerPage=60

      • Paul Opitz
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2012
          http://www.uniden.com/accessories/volsq-knob-for-bc346xt/invt/gnbz4b9810zg/

          (BC346XT uses the same knob as BCD396XT)

          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2012
            Thank you, Paul!

            I looked on their site before and didn't find them. At .25 each, I splurged and ordered two!

            Thanks much.