Re: [BCD396XT] Michigan file

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2012
      Michael,

      I downloaded it, uploaded it to the scanner, and it works great! I do have
      questions about so I can understand it better. I ask at another time.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2012
        I will help you in anyway I can.

        An FYI....the files contains mainly County FD/PD and FD/PD  in cities including and bordering Sterling heights.  Other areas not (yet) included.  I hope to add some more of Macomb county, and upload the new version.

        ________________________________
        I downloaded it, uploaded it to the scanner, and it works great! I do have
        questions about so I can understand it better. I ask at another time.

        Mike

        > Who is this directed to? I checked the file I uploaded yesterday, and it
        > is a .996 Freescan file. I can try to re-upload to be sure it is right.

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 21, 2012
          Please let me know when you do. I also will try to get more and will upload
          the file. Your file was a GREAT starting spot. Thanks.

          I want to do a little more reading about the scanner before I ask the
          questions. I don't want to sound too dumb! LOL

          Mike