bcd396xt FILE FOR Macomb County, Michigan

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
      Does anyone have a file for Macomb County, Michigan, specifically the Sheriff's Office, Sterling Heights Police, and Sterling Heights Fire?

      Thanks.

      Mike

    • MichaelH
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
        Afternoon Mike.

        I have put together a file, and uploaded it to the group. It should work, but may need a bit of tinkering (I live in Minnesota). If you need any further help, let me know.

        Michael....

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <scannerman@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a file for Macomb County, Michigan, specifically the Sheriff's Office, Sterling Heights Police, and Sterling Heights Fire?
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Mike

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2012
          Thank you Michael. I just got a scanner and new to using it. I am in the
          process of printing out the manual I can read it, make notes, and be
          successful in its use. I appreciate your help and hope I can help others
          someday.