Re: [BCD396XT] Uniden 396

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 7, 2012
      See my other post. I mentioned that answers will
      be forthcoming for both units due to the ambiguity.

      The function key will timeout on the XT after
      5 seconds or so, but generally it is 'sticky'.

      Of course, on the 396T the function key is not sticky at all.

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 8, 2012
        it's sticky if you hold it in long enough, then the F symbol blinks, indicating
        FUNC mode is ON without timing out...