Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT - Analog vs. Digital and NB vs. WB and Step Sizes

  • charles hamlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2009
      try some of the law enforcement supply places. try chief, striechers, quartermaster, and others. even try the army surplus places. i was looking at some the other day at the local army surplus store. i seen the d ring ones. i think they were around 25-35 dollars. i can sent you there phone number and you cn call, or try the web for army surplus.