Scanners for sale

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      I have two Uniden scanners for sale. Both are in pristine shape, no dings or scratches. All original accessories are included, including CDs, PC interface cables, Power adapters, original box, - everything you get with a brand new scanner. Both function perfectly.

      The first one is a BCD 396XT and I am asking for a minimum of US $330 and will accept the best offer received by April 15th.

      The second one is a BCD 996XT, with all original accessories included. It is still in warranty, less than one year old. Asking for a minimum of US $350

      I am the original owner of both scanners and I have an e-Bay rating of 100% positive. My eBay user name is "neilbell"

      Shipping and insurance cost by USPS or UPS is $15 for each scanner. If you want both I will ship both for $20. I pack carefully in a double box and ship promptly.

      Please reply by e-mail, not by posting on the group. I accept paypal or USPS money orders. Make me an offerÂ…the best offer by April 15th gets the scanner(s). Otherwise they go on to eBay.

      Any questions or offers by e-mal please!!

      Neil Bell, KJ6FBA