Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Oakland California Page 25

  • Peter T.
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I really difficulty receiving Oakland's new digital radio system using my 396 XT. I have installed firmware upgrade. I'm receiving a strong signal. However, digital transmissions seem to be broken. The scanner stops on a talk group, only receives a portion of the actual digital radio traffic. I am able to receive Oakland's digital system with my 396T. I have programmed my 396 XT by utilizing both butel software and programming manually.

      Kindest regards,

      Peter
      kd6qzh