Sale on HP-1, he may have missed the boat

  • RJH
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi all,

      I have to agree with some of the prices out there you might as well buy new. Anything over $275 for the 396XT is probably a little high.

      As for the sale Robert, it was at Radio Shack and it was on for a month they extended it at least once. It appears, going to the site you missed the sale. They will probably have one again, just be prepared. The $403 price was a great deal with a $20 off coupon the total price was with shipping and tax.

      Ray

      5a.

      Posted by: "Robert Mace" <mailto:agentid44@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20Home%20Patrol%20at%20%24403%2E00%20%3F> agentid44@... <http://profiles.yahoo.com/agentid44@...> agentid44@...

      Sun Apr 1, 2012 9:27 am (PDT)

      Where did you buy this unit at $403.00, at that price i would like to
      buy one too...!!
      Robert Mace KB8VJR

      Hi,

      I would go to E-Bay, $ 400 is a little steep for this group. I just paid
      $403 for a Home Patrol on Sale.

      Ray

    • TNRamsFan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
        When you find a 396xt for 275 you let me know. I will take 2.