Re: And how does this fit the radio?

  • mountain1
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
      The only purpose I can see for this would be if I was travelling and wanted a semi-hard/protected case to throw into a bag. In that regards, it beats sticking it in a padded sock... but just barely.
    • Doug Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2012
        You have hit the nail on the head !!!!

        All the hard case is intended for is a transportation case to protect it when you put it in some luggage when travelling.

        Regards,

        Doug VK2XLJ

        To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
        From: Lists@...