Re: [BCD396XT] Dropped my 396!

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      Sorry to hear the bad news, but you can get a complete case for a decent price from Uniden.
      Visit this site:
      info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/PartsRequest

      Good Luck, and maybe order an extra one just in case (no pun intended)
      Bob

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
        Uniden parts can sell you the parts to fix it or you can send it in and let
        Uniden fix it. If you don't want to do the job I or someone else on the list
        would probably do it for a small charge.