Re: Home Patrol at $403.00 ?

  • Robert Mace
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 8:51 AM
      Where did you buy this unit at $403.00, at that price i would like to
      buy one too...!!
      Robert Mace KB8VJR

      On 3/31/2012 9:19 AM, RJH wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I would go to E-Bay, $ 400 is a little steep for this group. I just paid
      > $403 for a Home Patrol on Sale.
      >

      > Ray

    • Peter T.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3 12:12 PM
        Hi Everyone,

        I really difficulty receiving Oakland's new digital radio system using my 396 XT. I have installed firmware upgrade. I'm receiving a strong signal. However, digital transmissions seem to be broken. The scanner stops on a talk group, only receives a portion of the actual digital radio traffic. I am able to receive Oakland's digital system with my 396T. I have programmed my 396 XT by utilizing both butel software and programming manually.

        Kindest regards,

        Peter
        kd6qzh