Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Digest Number 845

  • Rob Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
      Boy did you get ripped off. Mine, two years ago, in Toronto, cost me just $599. New. Retail.

      Rob

      --
      [ Sent from my iPhone ]

      On 2012-04-01, at 3:49 AM, ken mohrhardt <pettitis@...> wrote:

      > IF YOU THINK THE PRICE IS LOW 2 YEARS AGO PAID $800.00 IN CANADA FOR MINE
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Robert Mace
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
        Where did you buy this unit at $403.00, at that price i would like to
        buy one too...!!
        Robert Mace KB8VJR

        On 3/31/2012 9:19 AM, RJH wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I would go to E-Bay, $ 400 is a little steep for this group. I just paid
        > $403 for a Home Patrol on Sale.
        >

        > Ray

      • Peter T.
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
          Hi Everyone,

          I really difficulty receiving Oakland's new digital radio system using my 396 XT. I have installed firmware upgrade. I'm receiving a strong signal. However, digital transmissions seem to be broken. The scanner stops on a talk group, only receives a portion of the actual digital radio traffic. I am able to receive Oakland's digital system with my 396T. I have programmed my 396 XT by utilizing both butel software and programming manually.

          Kindest regards,

          Peter
          kd6qzh