Re: Digest Number 845

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
      Doesn't sound like BS. If I'm going to pay almost the "new" price, I'll buy new. I get the warranty and eliminate dealing with someone elses problems.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, John Gotti <johngotti90@...> wrote:

      > Sounds like B.S George you want everything for nothing!

    • Rob Jones
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
        Boy did you get ripped off. Mine, two years ago, in Toronto, cost me just $599. New. Retail.

        Rob

        --
        [ Sent from my iPhone ]

        On 2012-04-01, at 3:49 AM, ken mohrhardt <pettitis@...> wrote:

        > IF YOU THINK THE PRICE IS LOW 2 YEARS AGO PAID $800.00 IN CANADA FOR MINE
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Robert Mace
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2012
          Where did you buy this unit at $403.00, at that price i would like to
          buy one too...!!
          Robert Mace KB8VJR

          On 3/31/2012 9:19 AM, RJH wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I would go to E-Bay, $ 400 is a little steep for this group. I just paid
          > $403 for a Home Patrol on Sale.
          >

          > Ray

        • Peter T.
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
            Hi Everyone,

            I really difficulty receiving Oakland's new digital radio system using my 396 XT. I have installed firmware upgrade. I'm receiving a strong signal. However, digital transmissions seem to be broken. The scanner stops on a talk group, only receives a portion of the actual digital radio traffic. I am able to receive Oakland's digital system with my 396T. I have programmed my 396 XT by utilizing both butel software and programming manually.

            Kindest regards,

            Peter
            kd6qzh