updating firmware.

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 1:02 AM
      i have tried to install the new firmware for my scanner. am using the correct software. is ask for the reg key. never had this issue before. can some one explain. thanks
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 6:53 AM
        There have been no major updates (requiring a key) for this scanner. Be sure you
        are following all the instructions at
        http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate.