RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Wondering

  • Ron Aubry
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 23, 2012
      Precisely.....didn't mean to confuse anyone...That's what happens when you try to do something before the meds...hehhehe

      "Ask not of your friends , That which your friends could not ask of you."
      God Bless....Ronald E Aubry

      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      From: mch@...
      Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:20:30 -0400
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Wondering

      I think the other Ron may still be confusing Systems and Groups and

      their respective functions.

      For Systems, you must be scanning, and you press the SQK number (or the

      decimal point and a double-digit number) to enable/disable.

      For Groups, you must be on the System you wish to change the Group

      status on (either in HOLD or SCANNING mode), and you press FUNC then the

      GQK which is always a single digit.

      Joe M.

      mygroups2007@... wrote:

      > No.

      > To activate a system over 9, you press period and then the number of the system while the scanner is scanning. Do not press Hold, do not press function, do not collect $200....

      > Ron in Eugene

      >>> frequency. for more than 10 groups use the (period) "." before the no like