RE: [BCD396XT] Re:Oakland, California new P 25 system

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19 9:46 AM
      Try turning up your squelch to 2.
      I had to do this even with the firmware installed for the Saginaw county
      simulcast.
      Seems crazy but it's true.
      Just turn it to just after you hear the static, that's function scroll knob.
      But punch in a frequency of like 161.000 or some odd ball frequency like
      that and then turn the squelch so you can hear the static.

      Later
      Jerry Mader

      _____