396XT for SALE (Extra Diamond Long Range Antenna) $400.00

  • turk532
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
      In mint condition, used only few times, Includes original antenna + diamond antenna, PC Cable, AC adapter. All included $400.00.

      You can e mail me directly if you have questions: turk532@...
    • turk532
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2012
        Reduced the price to $375 includes, extra antenna, ac adapter. In Mint condition. Will also include CAR cup holder adapter.

        I like to sell it here without the hassle of EBAY.