Re: Firmware Update Released

  • w8ynd
    Message 1 of 86 , Feb 27, 2012
      Working fine for me, downloading and all.

      Mike

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Ron Aubry <trkntrlrman@...> wrote:

      > Just curious, has anyone been able to get into the freescan site? I've gtten to the new site but van't log in or download anything...Is the site down? is an update in progress???Just wondering...
    • Ronski45
      Message 86 of 86 , Sep 20, 2012
        Also one final setting change from upman when they released the firmware:

        set the decoding threshold

        While holding down the HOLD button, power on the scanner.

        > Access the hidden P25 Adjust Mode menu by
        MENU --> Settings -->P25 Adjust Mode. Set the mode to 11,
        which is the optimal setting for most P25 systems.