RE: [BCD396XT] New Update Troubles

  • Ron Aubry
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2012
      I'm running win-7 ultimate, and it ran perfect....except for the unzipping...finally used 7-zip...

      "Ask not of your friends , That which your friends could not ask of you."
      God Bless....Ronald E Aubry

      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      From: txlevi@...
      Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:46:54 -0500
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] New Update Troubles

      Try it on a 32bit Win7 machine. I have not had much luck on 64bit machines

      and the provided loader.