Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Firmware Update Released

  • chris451 hotmail
    Message 1 of 86 , Feb 24, 2012
      I'll try again, I have a bct396t which uses the same folder, will zip everything there up and reinstall it. It asked for a key - major update it said.

      Message 86 of 86 , Sep 20, 2012
        Also one final setting change from upman when they released the firmware:

        set the decoding threshold

        While holding down the HOLD button, power on the scanner.

        > Access the hidden P25 Adjust Mode menu by
        MENU --> Settings -->P25 Adjust Mode. Set the mode to 11,
        which is the optimal setting for most P25 systems.