Firmware wish

  • ve5wil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi Upman, and all

      One wish I have for a firmware upgrade is to see a change in the memory architecture.

      The issue I found , being in Saskatchewan Canada, we have I believe, one of the largest p25 trunk systems the Provincial Public Safety Telecommunications Network (over 240 towers and 2 portable ones, 770 radio channels, and thousands of rIDS and TG.)

      I prefer to be able to alpha tag everything I find, rather then remember which rID is what. to date, I have 357 TG identified, and over 1650 radio ids, not counting encrypted.

      (550 Agencies and 6000 users are now on this system)

      any chances in the future, we may see a difference in the structure of memory?

      Wil
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2012
        I doubt that is going to happen, but the HomePatrol HP-1 will
        display all the TG tags and RID tags, so there is a solution.

        Joe M.