Re: [BCD396XT] USB port just broke!

  • John
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2012
      I learned the hard way with something else, and after investigating it a bit
      found there are many things that go into plastics and that glues affect
      those things differently.
      The worst one I ever saw though was in 2007. A guy called saying he wanted
      to sell his stamp collection he inherited. He went through it and re-glued
      loose stamp holders in place. What he didn't realize was the stuff ate
      through the plastic and he wound up with the stamps permanently affixed to
      both the plastic and the pages. $1,000.00's in ruined stamps!