Re: [BCD396XT] Battery Charge Time

  • Ronski45
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
      I have maha smart charger -
      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817355012
      for AA's and normally it takes maybe an hour, a max of 2 hours to charge
      each cell, so accordingly I set the radio for 1 or 2 hours. Batteries -
      energizers, have been fine.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
        I have the Maha MH-C401FS.

        Charges 1 to 4 cells. So perfect for this radio (3 cells).

        Can fast charge or slow charge.

        This by far the best charger I have purchased...