Re: [BCD396XT] Battery Charge Time

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
      I used it to recharge my batteries for the first month or two. I never went over 12. What I did was plug it in when I went to bed and set it to charge for how ever many hours I would be sleeping. Seemed to always get through the next day like that.

      I use an external charger now, and same batteries still going strong 8 months so far..

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
        I have maha smart charger -
        http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817355012
        for AA's and normally it takes maybe an hour, a max of 2 hours to charge
        each cell, so accordingly I set the radio for 1 or 2 hours. Batteries -
        energizers, have been fine.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
          I have the Maha MH-C401FS.

          Charges 1 to 4 cells. So perfect for this radio (3 cells).

          Can fast charge or slow charge.

          This by far the best charger I have purchased...