Re: [BCD396XT] Re: UID's & I-calls

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
      Not sure what this has to do with UIDs and I-Calls, and not really sure
      what you are asking, but...

      The discriminator is not blocked. By its nature it is providing
      audio that the scanner is receiving without any filters at all.

      If you're asking how to unblock encryption, you cannot. The scanner
      cannot decode encrypted audio. No scanner can, in fact. (by law)

      Joe M.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2012
        Sure you want to listen to that noise all day?

        My friend has the Pro-106, and frankly, it's really annoying...

        For me, I'm glad this radio mutes encrypted traffic...

        I would imagine that is coded in firmware that drives the radio so to speak, so
        probably not within our reach to modify...

        -Lance