BCD 396XT Firmware Version

  • Craig*
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2012
      Can someone tell me what the currant firmware version number is?

      The unit I have is: Version 1.08.14

      Thanks for your help in advance... Craig
    • James F. Boehner MD
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2012
        That is my current firmware version: 1.08.14

        '73 de JIM N2ZZ

        Can someone tell me what the current firmware version number is?

        The unit I have is: Version 1.08.14

        Thanks for your help in advance... Craig

      • Uniden UPMan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2012
          The latest firmware is always at:

          http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate