Looking For Someone,To help me program my scanner

  • mrmullucan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012
      Hi I bought my BCD396XT Two years ago. I bought cd to program and subscription to radio reference it has run out need to renew,I live in seminole county FLA.I was hoping someone here lives close and can come help me put scanner groups in the right place.I own a really great scanner,and would love to have it do what it is set to do,I love getting the news as it happens.Thank You