Re: [BCD396XT] Help with an EDACS system

  • Ronski45
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
      Yes I can send you the file I have I gave you before in the the with the
      channels deleted I mentioned. Trying to think what those beeps are?
      Should have someone who is sighted take a look at the display on the
      scanner, see what it says.
      IMO though it might be displaying 'Nothing to scan' ou dont have any
      systems enabled. I just tried it on mine and it had 3 sounds.