Help with an EDACS system

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
      Hey folks.
      Ok well I took out some frequencies they didn't use any more, and then i
      tried to upload that one system all by its self. It hears the control
      channel but when i hit the scan button it gives me a three beep sequence and
      I'm not sure what the display is saying, I'm totally blind.
      But why wouldn't it let me scan it if everything is not locked out, and all
      keys are enabled.
      Does anyone have any ideas?
      Jerry Mader

    • Ronski45
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
        Yes I can send you the file I have I gave you before in the the with the
        channels deleted I mentioned. Trying to think what those beeps are?
        Should have someone who is sighted take a look at the display on the
        scanner, see what it says.
        IMO though it might be displaying 'Nothing to scan' ou dont have any
        systems enabled. I just tried it on mine and it had 3 sounds.