Re: [BCD396XT] System/Group numbering order on screen

  • Jeffry Rehm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
      Just a quick reply. I also thought it was odd. Especially when you are trying to pick out a syatem and right after 19 you have to look for 10, not 20. Odd for sure.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2012
        There IS a reason for it, but I can't remember what it was! :-\

        Maybe it was because keyboards start with the 1 and not the 0. That
        doesn't spark a memory, so that likely was not the reason, but I do
        remember that Paul Opitz mentioned it back in the early BC396T days.

        Joe M.