Re: [BCD396XT] CC Dump Question and Trunk Ch Assignment

  • Yuni T. Runker
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello;

      On Dec 31, 2011, at 10:27 AM, "K3RWN" <rwnewbould@...> wrote:

      > I see nothing in the guide which pertains to the PN, I also see UN and CGN, at times, nothing on those either.

      You can run Unitrunker with the 996XT as an inline signal receiver. Turn on decode logging. The resulting log files will give more meaningful descriptions.

      > Also is the Motorola 800 mhz channel chart the same for Type I and Type II systems ?

      Type I systems may use standard or splinter 851 MHz plans. Type II systems may also use Australia, Red Deer, or Rebanded. The tables overlap. The same channel number and frequency appears in multiple tables. Type II systems may also have Shuffle - which moves the table around in a predictable pattern.

      Regards,
      Rick