CC Dump Question and Trunk Ch Assignment

  • K3RWN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Does anybody on the list know if there is detailed description of the data
      which is generated by the CC Data Dump. I have the stuff from the reference
      guide but I see some data that is not defined in the guide. For example:

      MOT,0B7,0,ACFE,PN

      MOT,0B7,0,ACFE,PN

      I see nothing in the guide which pertains to the PN, I also see UN and
      CGN, at times, nothing on those either.

      Also is the Motorola 800 mhz channel chart the same for Type I and Type II
      systems For example

      Ch1 = 851.0125

      Thanks in advance

      Rich

    • Yuni T. Runker
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
        Hello;

        On Dec 31, 2011, at 10:27 AM, "K3RWN" <rwnewbould@...> wrote:

        > I see nothing in the guide which pertains to the PN, I also see UN and CGN, at times, nothing on those either.

        You can run Unitrunker with the 996XT as an inline signal receiver. Turn on decode logging. The resulting log files will give more meaningful descriptions.

        > Also is the Motorola 800 mhz channel chart the same for Type I and Type II systems ?

        Type I systems may use standard or splinter 851 MHz plans. Type II systems may also use Australia, Red Deer, or Rebanded. The tables overlap. The same channel number and frequency appears in multiple tables. Type II systems may also have Shuffle - which moves the table around in a predictable pattern.

        Regards,
        Rick