Uniden BCD396XT with MANY accessories!

  • don_ka9rxk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      So Santa didn't bring you the DIGITAL APCO 25 SCANNER that you asked him for. Well don't fret . . . here is a great opportunity to own a Uniden BCD396XT scanner with MANY accessories. I have decided that I would prefer a base scanner (like the Uniden BCD996XT or the HomePatrol-1), so I am selling my Uniden BCD396XT with all of these wonderful accessories. I can't think of of anything else that you would need. Just download a FREE copy of the computer program called: FreeScan, and start programming in all of your frequencies. You will not be disappointed! The scanner comes complete as shown in the picture. It includes:

      Uniden BCD396XT Digital APCO 25 Scanner with original Uniden antenna (scratch and dust free)
      Uniden box and Uniden documentation
      (8) Energizer NIMH AA rechargeable batteries
      SMA-to-BNC adapter
      Radio Shack stubby race scanner antenna - only 1.7 inches tall
      Radio Shack 800MHz scanner antenna - also works great on VHF & UHF
      AC power cord
      Serial programming cable
      Soft carrying case
      Hard leather carrying case with swivel belt loop - very nice!
      Carrying strap
      Home brew automotive air vent mount (using Uniden belt clip)
      Additional Radio Shack belt clip

      Scanner is 100% operational, and comes from a smoke-free user.
      Pictures available upon request. $425 with FREE shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states