RE: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale - Price Drop

  • Cris Hanna
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011
      SOLD

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Cris Hanna
      Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:37 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale - Price Drop

      Am reducing the price to $325 plus $10 for UPS Ground to anywhere in the
      Continental US.

      If you want faster, we can work that out

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Cris Hanna
      Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:52 PM
      To: bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com <mailto:bcd396xt%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale

      Do not have the original antenna, but will include another antenna,
      otherwise the unit is in great working order

      Uniden AC Charger

      Several BNC to SMA adapters

      Leather case with swivel belt clip and 3 of the plastic belt clips

      No original boxes or manual

      $375.00 plus 10.00 for UPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US

      Payment by Paypal only (you do not have to have a paypal account to make a
      payment) unless you're local.

      Cris Hanna

      Belleville IL (near St Louis)

      Email me directly if you have questions about the unit