RE: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale

  • Cris Hanna
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
      Nope...don't think I be doing an HP I know you can carry it like a
      portable...not sure its that good for that

      Most likely either the GRE 500 or the RS version , I have the GRE 600 in the
      car and very happy with it

      I just don't like the way Uniden's set up the scanning banks or the systems
      programming for trunking.