Re: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      I'm seeing a lot of 396XT's for sale this past month and a half.

      Perhaps some are turning to the HP-1...

      Thanks,

      -Lance

      On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:57 PM, Cris Hanna wrote:

      > Yes I have the programming cable as well
      > Already indicated AC Adapter is included

    • Cris Hanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
        Nope...don't think I be doing an HP I know you can carry it like a
        portable...not sure its that good for that

        Most likely either the GRE 500 or the RS version , I have the GRE 600 in the
        car and very happy with it

        I just don't like the way Uniden's set up the scanning banks or the systems
        programming for trunking.