RE: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale

  • Cris Hanna
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      Yes I have the programming cable as well
      Already indicated AC Adapter is included

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
        I'm seeing a lot of 396XT's for sale this past month and a half.

        Perhaps some are turning to the HP-1...

        Thanks,

        -Lance

        On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:57 PM, Cris Hanna wrote:

        > Yes I have the programming cable as well
        > Already indicated AC Adapter is included

      • Cris Hanna
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
          Nope...don't think I be doing an HP I know you can carry it like a
          portable...not sure its that good for that

          Most likely either the GRE 500 or the RS version , I have the GRE 600 in the
          car and very happy with it

          I just don't like the way Uniden's set up the scanning banks or the systems
          programming for trunking.