Re: [BCD396XT] Unit for sale

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      AC adapter, programming cable?

      On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:51 PM, Cris Hanna wrote:

      > Do not have the original antenna, but will include another antenna,
      > otherwise the unit is in great working order
      >
      > Uniden AC Charger
      >
      > Several BNC to SMA adapters
      >
      > Leather case with swivel belt clip and 3 of the plastic belt clips
      >
      > No original boxes or manual
      >
      > $375.00 plus 10.00 for UPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
      >
      > Payment by Paypal only (you do not have to have a paypal account to make a
      > payment) unless you're local.
      >
      > Cris Hanna
      >
      > Belleville IL (near St Louis)
      >
      > Email me directly if you have questions about the unit

    • Cris Hanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
        Yes I have the programming cable as well
        Already indicated AC Adapter is included

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
          I'm seeing a lot of 396XT's for sale this past month and a half.

          Perhaps some are turning to the HP-1...

          Thanks,

          -Lance

          On Dec 8, 2011, at 10:57 PM, Cris Hanna wrote:

          > Yes I have the programming cable as well
          > Already indicated AC Adapter is included

        • Cris Hanna
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
            Nope...don't think I be doing an HP I know you can carry it like a
            portable...not sure its that good for that

            Most likely either the GRE 500 or the RS version , I have the GRE 600 in the
            car and very happy with it

            I just don't like the way Uniden's set up the scanning banks or the systems
            programming for trunking.